The Social Media Manager will be in charge managing several client’s social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy. The successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. The candidate will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. This candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors.
Implement social media strategies for multiple companies that build brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and product adoption.
Detailed job duties for Social Media position:
- Develop a marketing strategy for social media
- Develop content to increase community engagement online which meets our customer standards
- Create a brand persona through the brand’s online channels
- Utilize the social channels most relevant to the brand on a daily basis
- Respond to customer queries through social networks
- Create successful social media ad campaigns that will generate sales/leads
- Work with relevant influencers or complementary brands to grow the company’s social following organically
- Create compelling content for publication or campaigns
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of social channels relevant to the company’s success
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
- Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales